The districts billing cycle is every other month. User fees are billed in arrears. Bills are sent out the last business day of the even number months. A delinquent fee of two dollars will be applied to accounts with outstanding balances on the last business day of the odd number months.
- Payments may be mailed to: Niwot Sanitation District, 7395 N. 95th Street, Niwot, CO 80504
- Payments may be deposited in the drop box in Niwot which is located on Murray Street across the street from the Niwot post Office
- Payments using Cash of Check may be delivered to the Niwot Sanitation Office during business hours (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) Please note we cannot process credit or debit card payments in the office
- Payments may be made online using credit/debit or an e-check. This link is hosted by the State of Colorado Internet Portal Authority on their secure servers and is offered by the Niwot Sanitation District as a convenience to our customers
- Payments may be made by automatic debit. To set up an automatic bank draft, download and complete the Automatic Debit Form and drop it off or mail it to our office at Niwot Sanitation District, 7395 N. 95th Street, Niwot, CO 80504, along with a voided check The automatic debit will be deducted from your bank account on or after the 20th of the odd numbered months