Notice of Public Hearing
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
You are notified that a hearing regarding the proposed budget for the year 2023 for the Niwot Sanitation District will be considered at the regular monthly meeting of the District’s Board of Directors to be held at 8:00 a.m. at the administrative offices located at 7395 N. 95th Street, Niwot, CO 80504 on Friday, December 9, 2022.
Any interested elector within the District may inspect the proposed budget and file or register any objections to the proposed budget at any time prior to its final adoption.
All persons interested shall appear at such time and place and show cause in writing why this budget should not be adopted.
DATED: November 28, 2022 NIWOT SANITATION DISTRICT
David Lewis, District Manager
The NEW Customer Portal is here!!!
We are pleased to offer Niwot Sanitation District's Customer Portal.
Here you can manage your payment options, make a one-time payment, review your current bill, and review your history.
If you have already elected to do auto-debit from your checking account, this selection is still in place. No action is required.
There is NO FEE for Auto-Pay with bank accounts. There is a $1.75 or 2.25% charge for credit/debit card autopay.
There is a $1.00 fee for a one-time E-Check payment and a $1.75 fee for a one-time Credit/Debit Card Payment
Please click here to access your NEW Customer Portal.
To set up your new Customer Portal account:
- Go to https://niwot.epayub.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2F (Or click on the Customer Portal button in the menu bar above)
- Click on Register in the upper right hand corner or “Register here” under the log in and quick pay buttons.
- Enter your account number, then click search.
- When your name and service address pops up, click “Yes, this is my account”.
- Enter a username, email, and password, then click register.
- You will be brought to your customer portal page and will be able to view and print your invoice.