Sewer Emergency Contact Information
In case of a sewer emergency, contact Dave Lewis at 303-619-7692 or Adrian Gibson at 303-834-5701
The NEW Customer Portal is here!!!
We are pleased to offer Niwot Sanitation District's Customer Portal.
Here you can manage your payment options, make a one-time payment, review your current bill, and review your history.
If you have already elected to do auto-debit from your checking account, this selection is still in place. No action is required.
There is NO FEE for Auto-Pay with bank accounts. There is a $1.75 or 2.25% charge for credit/debit card autopay.
There is a $1.00 fee for a one-time E-Check payment and a $1.75 fee for a one-time Credit/Debit Card Payment
Please click here to access your NEW Customer Portal.
To set up your new Customer Portal account:
- Go to https://niwot.epayub.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2F (Or click on the Customer Portal button in the menu bar above)
- Click on Register in the upper right hand corner or “Register here” under the log in and quick pay buttons.
- Enter your account number, then click search.
- When your name and service address pops up, click “Yes, this is my account”.
- Enter a username, email, and password, then click register.
- You will be brought to your customer portal page and will be able to view and print your invoice.